Tuesday, November 5, 2013

SKETCHBOOK TUESDAY-FALLING

Hi Everyone!

Happy Sketchbook Tuesday! I'm going to let you in on a little secret....I've been sketching with watercolors on top of my desk!  Yes, that's right!  I was rearranging my workspace AGAIN and I like to have a nice piece of paper as a blotter on top to catch the spills, etc.  The white of the paper was glaring in my face and that's when the watercolors came out and the leaf stamp went into action.

I loaded up the leaf stamp with paint and stamped the white paper.  It was fun and it is colorful.  Couldn't stop there so I did another little stamp/painting on a piece of paper.
This is the enhanced version of the desk top leaves.

If you'd like to see more leaf drawings check out SKETCHY GIRLZ, just click HERE.  I did a few sketches of leaves while I was visiting my daughter in Michigan.  Go check it out!

Love to hear from you.

Happy sketching!
Suzy

4 comments:

Andria said...

How neat! Will you leave your painting there, or take the paper up? It looks very inspiring to have under your projects, but too nice to get messy!

Anonymous said...

Oh how happy is this sketching desk....Love this...xox

Anne Payne said...

wow. I am always a little envious of your 'play' time. It looks so planned :)

Sketchbook Wandering said...

Oh, I love how you were inspired & love the end result!