I've been tagged by Sylvia at http://www.sylviasstitches.com for a game of Blog Tag. This is all new to me but I thought I would give it a go and see what happens! Thank you Sylvia for tagging me and giving me an opportunity to get to know you better and other bloggers as well!
Here are the rules:
- every tagged person has to tell 11 things about themselves
- the person who tagged you asked 11 questions, answer them
- ask 11 questions for the 11 blogs you're going to tag (the people you tag should have less than 200 followers)
- mention the blog that tagged you, but don't tag them back.
Let's get started: 11 things about me:
- I'm a child of God. A Christian believer in Jesus Christ.
- I'm a native Floridian. If you live in Florida you will know that most people are not native to this state.
- Married for 37 years. Two grown and married children, two grand-daughters and another grand-baby due next spring.
- I make quilts, sew, knit, embroider, crochet for charity.
- I love making art, watercolors, acrylics and art journals.
- Beads are another hobby; I make most of my own jewelry.
- I'm involved in two online art challenges during the month of November.
- My professional career was in Freight Transportation.
- I have two part-time jobs.
- I love sports. Watching them, not playing them.
- I like to cook.
Here are the 11 questions I was asked:
- What time of the day or evening do you do most of your crafting? Mostly in the late afternoon or evening.
- If money was not a concern, what would be the next machine or toy you would buy for your craft? A new laptop.
- How long have you lived in your current city? 18 yrs.
- How many states and/or countries have you resided in? 4 States: Flordia, South Carolina, North Carolina, California.
- Do you have any pets? None. I recently had to put my cat Rocky to sleep so my husband said no more pets. We'll see <wink> about that. What kind? We are cat lovers so...
- What is your favorite TV show? Person of Interest.
- Do you prefer to read a physical book on use an e-reader device like a Kindle? Both. If I'm reading a book then it is on Kindle; if it is a craft or hobby book I want it in my hands!
- Where is your favorite place to vacation? National Parks!
- Do you prefer to dine-in or go out to eat? Both. I cook almost every night, except Friday when we go out.
- What is your favorite recipe you like to prepare? I like anything Italian.
- What did you eat for breakfast? Coffee. No breakfast today.
- What is your favorite craft/hobby?
- How long have you been into your hobby/crafts?
- Do you have a special room or designated place to do your hobby? If so, what do you call this space?
- What time of day to you craft?
- What is your favorite tool for crafty/hobby?
- What was your last purchased tool?
- What would you purchase if money were no object?
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Do you like sports? What's your favorite sport?
- Stuff & Nonsense http://duhpaynes.blogspot.com/
Thanks to all the bloggers who participated in the blog-tag game! I look forward to seeing your answers and getting to know you better!