Thursday, January 29, 2015

CALENDAR AND ART WORKS

Hello There!

I've been working towards my goals of changing my blog posting schedule to include bi-weekly posts on a consistent basis.  This week's feature is Art Works.



Art Works will include paper, collage and paint. I thought I'd show you what's up on my work surface: a mini collage of papers and paint ink. 

I found these great Post It notes with tabs at Office Depot with lined space for notes and a tab on the edge to mark your place or label a section of notes.  Also, I love the Grid Post It! With the Grid Post It I can keep track of developing ideas before committing them to the calendar. I also purchased a pack of clear page holders and dividers.  I LOVE calendars and LOVE LOVE LOVE office supplies!!!

 One of the new features I wanted to share with you is my hand painted calendar for the upcoming month of February.  

There's lots happening February....please join me to see what's new each week!

Bee Creative!
Suzy



1 comment:

Anne Payne said...

Looks like fun! I am so NOT a calender girl. ;)